20080807

Learning Rhinoscript

While I wasn’t sure yet what the subject of my thesis project would be, I knew by the end of this spring that I would like it to include an element of scripting. With scripting I mean the incorporation of writing code which generate form and structure into the architectural process. So, the first thing to do in preparation for the thesis work was to learn a scripting language. Though I had a brief excursion into MEL-script I decided that I would stick with rhinoscript, mostly because it seemed a little bit easier to understand but also because of the amount of online rhinoscript resources.

These are a couple of images of my early rhinoscript experiments:












// a great summery of rhinoscript resources: rhinoscriptingresources.blogspot.com

No comments: